Customized birthday parties are taking place in a bright and nicely decorated studio in Helmholzplatz.
Because of the size of the space the maximum of children is 10. Minimum is 6.
Workshops are between 1 and 2 hours long.
The price various on the number of children and the time you need the studio for. It includes all the materials, renting of the space, preparation and cleaning up time.
I do not offer food or drinks but you are welcome to bring them with you. There is a handy pizzeria that sells pizzas per meter just across the street. There is a little kitchen at the studio and toilets of course. Renting the studio does not include the yard.
These are only few of my birthday party suggestions but I am also open to your wishes:
1. Ice cream sundaes https://artnuts.berlin/?p=335. A bit messy but enjoyable papier mache technique. Although still wet they are possible for immediate take away .
2. Animal puppets https://artnuts.berlin/?p=486: Moving hands, legs and heads cardboard puppets decorated in a collage technique. Safe to take home immediately.
3. Mixed animal collage https://artnuts.berlin/?p=392: Choosing characteristics of two to three different animals children will build a mixed up animal of their own.
4. Magical globe fairies https://artnuts.berlin/?p=423: Air drying clay and various natural materials will make a lovely home for a forest fairy that will go home with it’s own name given by it’s creator and owner. Because of it’s fragile nature they are not possible to take home immediately but have to be dried first and collected few days later.
5. Circus tents https://artnuts.berlin/?p=297: A nice, calm and relaxing project of assembling and decorating. Children will make circus tents and a little peg people to go with.
6. Clay figures. A beautiful clay project. We can ether do animal heads or cups, but also portraits or anything else really.